Last updated 7 May 2016
All content © 2016 by Mad Hatter BVBA, trading as st. vincents.
All rights reserved.
Collection of Information
Information you provide to us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information about you when you create an account, make a purchase, use the interactive areas of our Services, invite a friend to use our Services, sign up to receive communications from us, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include, but are not limited to, your name, email address, phone number, billing and shipping addresses, shopping preferences, demographic information and any other information you choose to provide, including information that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under any applicable law (“personal information”).
The information we collect via this website may include:
(1) Any personal details you type in and submit, such as name, address, email address, etc.
(2) Your IP address (this is your computer’s individual identification number) which is automatically logged by our web server. This is used to note your interest in our website.
(3) Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive our newsletters).
(4) Session information stored in cookies, these do not include any personal information and are used to ensure the correct data is extracted from the database when using our interactive systems.
Use of Information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:-
(1) Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and invoices,
(2) Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
(3) Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
(4) Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
(5) Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
(6) Process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
(7) To comply with legal requirements;
(8) Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service;
(9) Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected; and
(10) Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by st. vincents and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you.
Sharing of Information
We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use our site and issuing our e-mails for us. Rest assured that third parties sites will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
(1) You can ask us to update or remove your personal information by emailing email@example.com. However, please note that we may need to keep some personal data in order to process orders or to comply with customer service or after sale obligations.
(2) You also have the right to request a copy of any personal information we hold about you.
Social Sharing Features
The st. vincents website may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools, which let you share actions you take on our services with other media, and vice versa. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
Advertising And Analytics Services Provided By Others
Cookies are information packets sent by web servers to web browsers, and stored by the web browsers.
The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables a web server to identify and track web browsers.
There are two main kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and you have the right to know about this fact.
In Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.
In Firefox, you can adjust your cookies settings by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”.
Blocking cookies may have a negative impact upon the usability of some websites.
You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from st. vincents by following the instructions in those communications. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.