Last updated July 2017
Thanks for purchasing on-line with st. vincents however, if you are unhappy with your goods and you wish to return your items and receive a replacement or refund the items need to be posted/couriered back to us within 14 days of being purchased, or you can return your order in store. Returns and exchanges received outside the above time frames will not be accepted. Please advise us upon receipt of your purchase if you wish a refund or exchange and allow 1-2 working days for this to be processed.
PROCEDURE FOR RETURNING GOODS
– Please fill in details for the items that you would like to return in the returns form sent to you with your package. If you have lost the returns form you can download a new one here;
– For all returns, except where the item is faulty (see below), you will be required to arrange and pay for the return of the products to us through your local/preferred courier.
– Return costs and taxes (if applicable) are at the customer’s charge.
– Please ensure your return is well packaged and meets all the conditions outlined further below;
– Items should be returned to: st. vincents, Kleine Markt 13, 2000 Antwerp, Belgium;
– Once we receive the goods an exchange or refund will be processed as per our return terms and conditions below
RETURN TERMS & CONDITIONS
– For apparel please ensure the item is unworn, unwashed, resalable with original tags and packaging. We strongly advise all customers to check garments thoroughly upon delivery before removing any attached tags and before disposing of any original packaging.
– All sales are final on swimwear, undergarments, homeware, beauty, fine jewellery, art, furniture.
– Design and furniture returns are possible only in case of damaged or defective merchandise only. These items will be replaced ti an identical item as soon as we get a replacement. If replacement is not possible a refund will be provided. Materials such as wood, marble, steel or concrete may present inconsistencies in grain or pattern such inconsistencies are not a base for a legitimate return.
– Discounted items cannot be returned.
– The buyer is responsible for organising return shipping and for any costs involved. St. vincents is not responsible for return shipping costs nor duty reimbursement in the case of international purchases. Please make sure all return packages are sent with a trackable, insured service. We cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in transit.
– Please clearly mark the package “RETURNED GOODS”, to avoid any additional custom charges. st. vincents is not liable for any custom charges.
– Please make sure that the returns form is enclosed with your goods – no form may result in your return not being processed.
– Please note that you have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the items while they are in your possession and we hold the right to deny returns if the merchandise returned does not meet our policy requirements.
– st. vincents will, however, cover the return costs for faulty items or items that are damaged in transit to you in which case you should contact email@example.com with photographic evidence.Returns of faulty items will only be accepted if the goods were faulty when delivered to you, we take every effort to check your purchase thoroughly for any faults before sending them out to you. All items returned as faulty will be inspected on receipt and any items deemed subject to fair wear and tear will not be accepted as faulty. We will replace a faulty item if a replacement is in stock and available. If you wish to be sent a replacement, please make your request clear when contacting firstname.lastname@example.org about the fault. Returns of faulty goods must be returned to us within 14 days of purchase.